Latest Posts

Time to re-focus...

By 03:03

2016 is coming to an end, hasn't this year just flown past? I've achieved some amazing things! "Go ape" being one, that taught me to trust myself. Following the recent post I made about "not being good enough" I've once again had a conversation with myself and have come to the conclusion that I need to start re-focusing my priorities, I used to have everything sorted in my head and not even a male would distract me and I currently don't feel like that, which for someone who likes to have routine and be organised in my own head is very difficult. So it's time to get sorted and re-focused for the new year, get that little spark inside of me to burst into flames once again, I have so many ideas for my future and what I want to get out of it. 2017 will be a year full of enjoyment, excitement and achieving things I never thought I could.

I feel like I've lost and gained people this year, realised who I actually have supporting me and who I don't .. who I've tried to help and be a friend towards but when it comes to me needing a friend they don't step up. If that's how they feel and want to act then that's fine, but I hope they don't expect me to be there for them 100%

Every morning I wake up wanting to be better than I was the day before in everywhere I can be. I am in competition with myself. I have to beat the girl I was yesterday, I have to push myself harder than the girl yesterday was pushed. I am feeling a little more focused every day, i guess it helps that I am currently putting together a little shred for myself and a friend, this will help me get back to my happy place. I couldn't thank the few certain people in my life that are keeping me motivated every day. My love for you is strong.

I'm ready, I'm excited. Let's do this. 
Come on little fire, burn bright for me. 
Who wants to join me? 


You Might Also Like

0 comments